APPEARANCE AND BODY PERCEPTION1. Describe the character's height and build. Is he heavyset, thin, short, rangy?Akito's about 4'5", give or take an inch. Given time, he'll eventually get to around 4'8", but he's doomed to never break that 5' barrier. He's thin, but not dangerously so. While he himself doesn't train, the body is very fit and well developed, especially in the leg area, thanks to his other.
In a case when separated from Agito, the following applies. By the look of him, he's had training at some point, but it was a long time ago and it hasn't been kept up. So he's fit, but not entirely in shape as someone who constantly trains would be.
2. How old is he?Akito is physically and mentally fourteen! However he was aged up in canon due to history issues, so he's probably only around eleven or twelve in truth. He's not aware of this as of normal canon point.
3. Describe his posture. Does he carry himself well, or does he slouch?Akito's posture is loose and open. He gives off the impression of being super friendly even when you don't talk to him. He doesn't slouch, but he does seem to forever be just a little off-balance, more-so when he's wearing Air Treck. He has a tendency to bounce on the balls of his feet when idle.
4. How is his health? Is he fit or out of shape? Any illnesses or conditions? Any physical disabilities?Akito is pretty fit! Once upon a time he had a malnutrition issue, but he's alright now. Physically he's quite fine.
4. How does he move? Is he clumsy, graceful, tense, fluid?He's not overly clumsy, but tends to be a bit of a klutz at times. He can over-exaggerate his movements when he's excited about something and wants to tell you about it. Should you annoy him or get him serious, he turns into a person who moves with purpose, all sense of his silly self gone.
6. How attractive is this character physically? How does he perceive himself in the mirror?Akito is considered very cute by canon, and given his actions he tends to make himself even cuter. He knows it, and isn't afraid to use it. He doesn't really see himself as cute, or anything special really, but he accepts it.
7. Describe his complexion: dark, light, clear, scarred?His skin colour is normal, tending towards the lighter side. He tans to totally normal though, but doesn't get any darker than that. His back is absolutely covered in scars from both the whip and rubber bullets being fired at close range at him. It's only visible when he hasn't got a shirt on, but they're obvious and layered quite a lot.
8. Describe his hair: color, texture, style.Akito's hair is a bright, almost sapphire blue when in direct sunlight. It's not quite so bright when indoors or at night, but it is still most definitely BLUE. At just shy of shoulder-length, he lets it hang around his face, aside from at the lower parts where it sticks up in spikes around his neck. It's quite soft, he takes good care of it.
9. What color are his eyes?An amber gold. Not super bright, but noticeable.
10. Does the character have any other noteworthy features?Akito wears an eyepatch over his right eye. When uncovered, it reveals a bright gold eye with a slit pupil. Should his left eye be covered at that point, Agito takes over. In situations where he's either angry, or lending his power to Agito, Akito's eye will change to match his other half's. Both eyes can also change to show Lind's strange twinkle pupils when he takes over.
11. What are his chief tension centers?Whole body. Torso and shoulders more than others, but in general he doesn't tense up in one place over another.
12. What is the character's wardrobe like? Casual, dressy, utilitarian? Bright colors, pastels, neutrals? Is it varied, or does he have six of the same suit?Varied. Akito loves bright colours and various kinds of clothing. He owns a ridiculous amount of too-big jumpers. Comfortable while looking good is what he likes. He also has a few skirts, because the idea of girl restricted clothing is dumb.
13. Do his clothes fit well? Does he seem comfortable in them?Akito tends towards jumpers that is a little long in the arm. Regardless, he is always comfortable in anything he wears, be it too big, formal, or girl's clothes.
14. Does he dress the same on the job as he does in his free time? If not, what are the differences?He had a specific hunter uniform when he worked with Kaito. It was essentially a large, orange straight-jacket. Now, he only bothers wearing something that he doesn't mind getting a little wrecked if he knows Agito will be riding later.
15. You knew it was coming: what kind of underwear does he wear, if any?Akito keeps this sort of knowledge to himself, and no one is allowed to know the answer!>> top
SPEECH1. What does this character's voice sound like? High-pitched, deep, hoarse?Akito's voice is high-pitched and easily mistaken for a girl's voice. It's not super high pitched, but it's definitely up there for a guy.
2. How does he normally speak? Loud, soft, fast, evenly? Does he talk easily, or does he hesitate?He tends to talk normally, loud when he's excited, soft when he's serious or worried. He'll speak faster when he's super excited about something. He always speaks easily and calmly.
3. Does the character have a distinct accent or dialect? Any individual quirks of pronunciation? Any, like, you know, verbal tics?Akito's Japanese, so he'll have that accent. Air Gear isn't specific with where it's set, but since he's been all over the country with his brother/father, it's likely that he doesn't have a specific region accent. He has no real verbal ticks, though if he's confused and/or doesn't know what to say, he'll tend to say "Nyu" to verbalise his frustration at being unable to words.
4. What language(s) does he speak and with how much fluency?His first and most used language is Japanese. At some point, he was taught how to speak English. He's a fluent speaker, less so with writing.
5. Does he switch languages or dialects in certain situations?Only if there's a language barrier problem.
6. Is he a good impromptu speaker, or does he have to think about his words?Akito says whatever comes to mind in a situation. He never really needs to think about something unless it's a deeply serious and important conversation. He usually knows what he wants to say and doesn't hesitate in saying it.
7. Is he eloquent or inarticulate? Under what circumstances might this change?Eloquent. Sometimes he loses track of his thoughts when he gets super excited or frustrated, which can make him stop and flail a little as he tries to work out what he wants to say, but otherwise he's a confident speaker.>> top
EMOTIONAL AND MENTAL1. How intelligent is this character? Is he book-smart or street-smart?For no formal schooling, Akito is quite smart! There's few times that he has issues with not knowing something.
2. Does he think on his feet, or does he need time to deliberate?He prefers to have time to think if it's something he would like to ponder over or plan, but when push comes to shove he can think on his feet.
3. Describe the character's thought process. Is he more logical or more intuitive? Idealistic or practical?Akito runs on Akito Logic which is usually pretty special. It's more intuitive than normal logic, but at the same time it makes sense, which is why it's baffling sometimes how he comes to a conclusion in a completely different manner to a normal person. He's an optimist forever though, and tends towards the idealistic when he can.
4. What kind of education has the character had?Akito has been home-schooled all his life, if you can call it that. Everything he knows was learned either from Kaito, or from one of Kaito's work colleges, who were too happy to teach the tiny child anything he wanted to know. As a result, he knows quite a bit about everything, despite never having been to school until he met Ikki.
5. What are his areas of expertise? What, if anything, is he interested in learning more about?Akito's strong points tend to be anything mechanical related, along with music. As the brains behind his Air Treck, he quite possibly made them almost from scratch, and is in charge of maintaining them. He also loves to think on ways to improve them. As a tuner, he has a pitch-perfect voice and loves to sing. He's not super musically knowledgeable due to no official schooling, but he'd like to learn more.
6. Is he an introvert or an extrovert?EXTROVERT. He likes his quiet time sometimes, but most of the time Akito is happiest with people that he cares about around him. He enjoys talking with people a lot, even those he doesn't know.
7. Describe the character's temperament. Is he even-tempered, or does he have mood swings? Cheerful or melancholic? Laid-back or driven?Akito is super cheerful. He loves to talk and make others feel better, and is generally all around a happy child despite everything. He's hard to anger, but very easy to scare. He's prone to occasionally going into a melancholy mood when reminded of his past or how the world isn't the nice place he'd like it to be. But most of the time he does his best to be super cheerful bubbly kid.
8. How does he respond to new people or situations? Is he suspicious, relaxed, timid, enthusiastic?So long as it's not dangerous, he is always happy and enthusiastic to meet new people and explore new places. If the situation is likely to be dangerous, he'll be timid and retreat behind Agito.
9. Is he more likely to act or to react?React. There's times when he'll go ahead and take charge, but most of the time he prefers to follow someone else's lead, or react to how a situation is unfolding.
10. Which is his default: fight or flight?Freeze, followed by flight. If that's not an option, he'll retreat behind Agito.
11. Describe the character's sense of humor. Does he appreciate jokes? Puns? Gallows humor? Bathroom humor? Pranks?Akito has a good sense of humor. He loves jokes and pranks, and teases his friends more than happily. Puns make him groan but laugh. Bathroom humour is more a meh for him, and gallows humour doesn't work for him at all.
12. Does the character have any diagnosable mental disorders? If so, how does he deal with them?Akito has Multiple Personality Disorder/Dissociative Identity Disorder, brought upon himself as a 'cure' for the abusive situation his past is. He handles it pretty well. He is very aware of Agito, to the point they can talk and 'interact' within their mind. He cares deeply for his other half, and if there's one thing that he likes his past for, it's bringing about the situation that caused the dark to be born.
13. What moments in this character's life have defined him as a person?Several things.
- Being raised by his brother/father, it being them and only them; he cares deeply for Kaito and loved the kindness and caring that was shown to him before everything changed.
- Learning to ride Air Treck and loving the sky as a result. He was the best at what he did and was so proud of it.
- Something went wrong. The way he rode could hurt, could kill. He murdered others without realising it. And Kaito was pleased by it - before throwing him into the cage for the first time. His wings had broken.
- Unwilling to continue fighting and hurting others, he shattered his mind in half, giving rise to his other half: Agito, the shark and weapon that Kaito desired. Despite this, Agito hated the man and promised to do anything to keep Akito safe.
- During this time, they continued fighting for Kaito, and when things didn't go perfectly, they were beaten for it. Agito was the main target, but sometimes Akito got dragged along for the ride.
- They were saved from the cage when Ikki found them and reminded them of the sky. Akito remembered what it was like to not be afraid.
14. What does he fear?Akito fears losing his friends, and above all fears losing Agito. His other half is the most important person in his world, and losing him would be crushing for the light. He cannot lose Agito.
15. What are his hopes or aspirations?His greatest hope is to help Agito learn to live his own life, one where they can fly together. Being able to live that kind of life is something he dreams about always.
16. What is something he doesn't want anyone to find out about him?Perhaps the one thing he doesn't want anyone to know, especially Agito, is that on the night he was caged, before breaking his mind, Akito tried to kill himself. But he was nothing, unable to do anything, even kill himself, all because of Kaito. It is one thing he never wants anyone to know.>> top
RELATIONSHIPS1. Describe this character's relationship with his parents.Akito has never known his mother. Despite this, in situations where he does get to know her and who she had become, it's...awkward? But kind of nice to at least know her. His parent issues are complicated.
AS FOR HIS FATHER. Akito isn't actually aware of this at all, but Kaito, his onii-chan, is actually his father. He tends to react badly upon finding this because being lied to all his life, having caused Akito so much pain...why? Why is a question he usually cannot have answered.
2. Does the character have any siblings? What is their relationship like?Kaito gets another mention here, because Akito currently believes the man is his brother. And he loves his older brother very much. Even through the beatings, the cage, the pain, he has always loved Kaito. He knows the brother he loves is still within Kaito, and would do anything to bring him back.
3. Are there other blood relatives to whom he is close? Are there ones he can't stand?Nope.
4. Are there other, unrelated people whom he considers part of his family? What are his relationships with them?So let's talk about Agito and Lind.
Agito is the most important person in Akito's life. Even gaining friends, even with his family being around. There is no one who knows him like Agito does, and there is no one more important than his other half. He needs Agito so much and cannot accept the dark's thinking that one day he'll fade away. Akito will do anything to save his other and make sure that he stays forever.
Lind is...strange. Upon first learning of him, Lind scares Akito, because he's a total unknown in their mind, and he's ridiculously powerful. How can someone like that exist inside them? So he doesn't know what to make of him. But when he does learn who Lind is, well. Lind is technically Gazelle. And Gazelle is Akito's mother. So it's awkward and also strange. So much ??? is had.
5. Who is the character's best friend? How did they meet?Agito forever. They met in their mind after the first time Akito was caged. There will never be someone more important to Akito.
6. Does he have other close friends?Not as such? He's only just learning to have friends in the first place, after being freed from the cage. One day he will, but for now, not really.
7. Does he make friends easily, or does he have trouble getting along with people?Akito gets along with EVERYONE. Even those who try to ignore him or think he's a pain. He loves people and talking to them and making friends.
8. Which does he consider more important: family or friends?Hard question. Normally it's family, but there are a few issues that he'll pick his friends over, normally the ones where he knows Kaito will hurt him. But he cares deeply for his brother/father, and when push comes to shove will do what he can for the man.
9. Is the character single, married, divorced, widowed? Has he been married more than once?Single, never been in a relationship.
10. Is he currently in a romantic relationship with someone other than a spouse?Nope. He would never think of it. Akito is too loyal.
11. Who was his first crush? Who is his latest?One Itsuki Minami was his first crush, and still is his current one. Akito fell hard for the bird, and would do anything to be by his side.
12. What does he look for in a romantic partner?Mostly he wants someone who is kind and understanding, while also being supportive. While to most people Ikki is NOT THIS, it doesn't stop Akito from loving him, because he can see it there underneath everything.
13. Does the character have children? Grandchildren? If so, how does he relate to them? If not, does he want any?Nope. He'd love to have children though, eventually.
14. Does he have any rivals or enemies?Akito has a few, mostly because his bird is very straight, and has no less than three others that are close to him. Simca is arguably the worst, given her habit of being shameless with her attention giving. Ringo is not far off it, but she's also like Ikki's sister, so it's uh. Weird. Further in canon, there is Kururu, who is aspiring to be Ikki's tuner. Which is a pretty close bond to have with someone.
15. What is the character's sexual orientation? Where does he fall on the Kinsey Scale?Akito is as gay as they come. Girls just don't interest him at all.
16. How does he feel about sex? How important is it to him?It's important, but is something that should only be done with someone you truly care for, in Akito's opinion.
17. What are his turn-ons? Turn-offs? Weird bedroom habits?Akito is ridiculously sensitive to touch, so all those little touches that someone might do in an intimate setting is a massive turn-on for him. He does not do pain however. Weird habits...nothing I can think of? But one thing is for sure: he is LOUD. Don't try and hide it with him, because he is a dead give-away.>> top
BELIEFS1. Do you know your character's astrological sign? How well does he fit the type?I'm not sure if it's a headcanon or not, but for awhile now I've been playing Akito with a birthday of July 1st. Which makes him a Cancer, which fits him pretty well. He's not as hard to know as some seem to be, but he is definitely a sensitive person.
2. Is this character religious, spiritual, both, or neither? How important are these elements in his life?Not in the slightest. He doesn't like religion, it tends to make people fight and he hates that.
3. Does this character have a personal code of ethics or morals? If so, how did that begin? What would it take to compromise it?Thanks to his past and his personality, Akito is a pacifist to the extreme. He will not hurt another, even if it's to help them. It's just not in his nature to, and he hates it when he's forced to. It's entirely possible for him to self-destruct if made to hurt someone else. It would take something incredibly extreme to make him violate this.
4. How does he regard beliefs that differ from his? Is he tolerant, intolerant, curious, indifferent?He's pretty tolerant of others opinions and beliefs. Just because he doesn't believe in things doesn't mean others can't.
5. What prejudices does he hold? Are they irrational, or does he have a good reason for them?Akito doesn't really have any prejudices. He might dislike the habits someone has, or parts of their personality, but he never really holds much against someone.>> top
DAILY LIFE1. What is the character's financial situation? Is he rich, poor, comfortable, in debt?Akito's fairly well off at the moment, having never had to spend his own money that much, but still being paid for his work with Kaito. So he has a lot to play with.
2. What is his social status? Has this changed over time, and if so, how has the change affected him?He's currently a runaway who's living in someone else's house. He's never been high on the social status, despite having money to burn.
3. Where does he live? House, apartment, trailer? Is his home his castle or just a place to crash? What condition is it in? Does he share it with others?Originally he lived with Kaito in an RV, and it was his home. Nothing super special, but it was home and he liked it. Now he lives with Ikki and his sisters in their house and it's mostly just a place to crash that's close to his bird.
4. Besides the basic necessities, what does he spend her money on?Clothing! Gotta look good while being comfy. Presents~ Also AT parts because those can wear out at the worst times and they're expensive.
5. What does he do for a living? Is he good at it? Does he enjoy it, or would he rather be doing something else?He used to be a weapon for his brother/father to use against other Storm Riders. He hated it once he worked out what was happening. Now he's not doing anything.
6. What are his interests or hobbies? How does he spend his free time?After losing his riding ability, Akito spends most of his time hanging out with his friends. In his own time, he'll work on his AT and think of upgrades to them.
7. What are his eating habits? Does he skip meals, eat out, drink alcohol, avoid certain foods?Akito eats pretty well when he can. A stupidly fast metabolism means he has to or risk up way too thin. He loves his food, so long as it isn't overly spicy. He is used to going without food though, thanks to the cage and Kaito's punishments, but he doesn't like to if he can help it.>> top
ASSOCIATIONS1. Color ➠ Light blue.>> top
2. Smell ➠ Rain
3. Time of day ➠ Daytime, when the sun is up in the sky
4. Season ➠ Spring
5. Book ➠ Dunno...
6. Music ➠ Something upbeat and fun.
7. Place ➠ Wide open fields where you can see the whole sky.
8. Substance ➠ Ice cream!
9. Plant ➠ Something with small, white flowers.
10. Animal ➠ Little tiny birds, perhaps a sparrow
rate your character's...
rate your character's abilities in…
All questions, provided with HTML, can be found here. Adapted from here.
what the fuck
rate your character's...
rate your character's abilities in…
All questions, provided with HTML, can be found here. Adapted from here.